Here at Future Balance CPAs, our cloud accountants know that most startup businesses have a limited supply of funds. Unfortunately, they need to purchase or rent various things to ensure smooth operations. As a new company, you must acquire a wide range of tools within the constraints imposed by your budget. In this article, you’ll learn about cost-effective online tools for startups.
- QuickBooks Accounting – This program, which was developed by Intuit Inc., lets you work on your accounting tasks anywhere. Through QuickBooks Accounting, you can use your preferred device (e.g. laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) to finish your accounting-related activities on your own time. Intuit Inc. lets you try this software for thirty days without spending any money.
- Box – This tool lets you store your files (e.g. documents, presentations, spreadsheets, etc.) online. It also allows you to share files with your employees and/or business partners. If you’re looking for an easy and reliable way to keep and share your files, Box is the perfect tool for you.
- MeetingBurner – This web-based conferencing tool can help you connect with other people quickly and easily. Because conference calls and business meetings play a crucial part of your daily activities, you must include MeetingBurner in your businessman’s toolkit.
With this tool, you won’t have to spend time and money on business trips. You can just conduct the meeting online. Using MeetingBurner involves three easy steps: (1) set the schedule, (2) record the information in your list of activities, and (3) share the details with the other participants.
HootSuite – Are you using social networking sites (e.g. Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) to market your business? Do you want to have more control over your online activities? If so, you should try HootSuite. This tool can help you track, manage, and measure activities in your social media accounts.
- MailChimp – Emails play an important role in marketing your business and keeping your customers engaged. MailChimp is a program that can streamline your email-related tasks. This online tool can help you create a mailing list, generate awesome messages, send emails to many people, and monitor the performance of your marketing campaign.
In addition, this tool can divide your mailing lists into various segments. That means you don’t have to rely on the one-size-fits-all approach when working with your emails. You can tailor your messages to specific customer groups.
- Insightly – This Customer Relationship Management (or CRM) software lets you provide excellent service to your current and potential customers. Basically, Insightly can record, arrange, and share your customers’ contact details. Using this tool, establishing a great relationship with your customers can be simple and painless.
With cost-effective online accounting tools such as QuickBooks Accounting, you can run your startup business easily without depleting your capital. These tools don’t require special knowledge or unique devices. You can just launch your favorite web browser to get started.